Exclusive interviews

With the destruction of D'Sparil and Korax, the forces of Light believed that they would gain respite from the vicious attacks of the Serpent Riders. They were wrong. All of humanity rests on the edge of your blade.
Inky

Exclusive interviews

Post by Inky »

Hi everybody!
I'm very proud to introduce the brand new section in my website dedicated to exclusive interviews of people who have been taking part in the Hexen II legend by making the game at the time or, more modestly, by paying tribute nowadays and making it still remembered of and alive.
Starting with the interview of Youtuber Degorram specialized in Let's Play videos. Kevin Schilder, composer of all the series' music and sound effects, is coming soon!
http://earthday.free.fr/Inkys-Hexen-II- ... views.html
These users thanked the author Inky for the post:
samkod
Inky

Re: Exclusive interviews

Post by Inky »

Hello!
I'm very proud to announce that Kevin Schilder's exclusive interview has now been officially released on Inky's Hexen II Mapping Corner!
Shanjaq

Re: Exclusive interviews

Post by Shanjaq »

Thanks for sharing! My favorite track in Hexen II is Bridge of Stars (the one played during the installation.) and the Hypostyle of Hexen 1. I do detect some 80's influence to the music; uncomplicated coolness & low-key bombast, elements perhaps less-noticed at the time, now magnified with a stoichiometric measure of camp in the recent Synthwave/Horror throwback genres.