Well you will laugh i found Rune and Daikatana.....

Want to discuss any other Raven games (classic, upcoming or wished for), or any other games not made by Raven? This is the place to do it!
WhiteMagicRaven

Well you will laugh i found Rune and Daikatana.....

Post by WhiteMagicRaven »

For me games that very similar to Heretic's and HeXen's games is:

Daikatana their 3 episode reminds Heretic II, second episode probably closer to HeXen II.

Rune Halls of Valhalla is something like Heretic II, its planned as Daikatana II, but instead become own game named Rune.
Sport#TnXWAR#

Re: Well you will laugh i found Rune and Daikatana.....

Post by Sport#TnXWAR# »

I like the Rune game. There still are servers up for the multiplayer too! :)
WhiteMagicRaven

Yes i like it too, this is done by Human Head Studios which is like Raven Software hands, i mean most devs on Human Head is Raven past employes, they also developing new Rune game named Ragnarok
Sport#TnXWAR#

Post by Sport#TnXWAR# »

I was in the closed beta testing of Rune Ragnarok a ways back. We never got to see that many levels of the game at the time I was doing it. The monsters were pretty cool :) They are still working out the bugs.
WhiteMagicRaven

Oh wow , you lucky, congratulations, does it feels like old rune?
Shanjaq

Post by Shanjaq »

Daikatana is so underrated, I played through with a friend in co-op using the 1.3 patch and it was quite fun (except the first episode, pure masochism)! I especially liked the weapons, many of them being chaotic and dealing "indirect damage." The music was nice too, some of the soundtrack I copied to the Morrowind explore/battle folders to enjoy with my 2000+ plugin Übermod :D