HEXEN 2 - The Baron Gastone House by Rino

This forum is specific for mods, hub, and pak related content, development, and releases.
Rino

HEXEN 2 - The Baron Gastone House by Rino

Post by Rino »

The Baron Gasrone House by Rino

The Baron Gastone House is a short adventure in single player maps created and designed by me, in the end year 2018 and released. Since this work has custom textures, I have post here in the mods section. I done a rework of map rossi.bsp named, "Atrio del Cavaliere della Carestia" from the first Mission Pack by Rino, I designed and add a new small map. Is a story line based on a my story created about the vicissitudes and secrets of the noble "Baron Gastone." In the end there is a final map with the Horseman of the Apocalypse.

We are in the ancient house of the Baron Gastone, he was a good brave gentleman, lover of poetry, expert in ancient magic. Skilled by the sword and excellent pianist! Was a splendid house. But was invaded and destroyed by the evil forces of Eidolon. The noble Baron man was very so much braveheart and fights hard, but unfortunately after hard battle dies. However before he died, he got a power to lock up the terrible strength of the Horseman of the apocalypse into a great sepulcher! He created an misterious power, secretly hidden among the notes of his old piano.

Now it is up to you foreign! Your mission is to be able to access, and finally defeat the Horseman of the Apocalipse!
Good luck, my impavid friend!

For more info, screenshots and download The Baron Gastone House by Rino
visit my web pages: https://sites.google.com/site/missionpa ... se-by-rino
Attachments
the-baron-gastone-house-by-rino.jpg
the-baron-gastone-house-by-rino.jpg (91.13 KiB) Viewed 1402 times
Shanjaq

Re: HEXEN 2 - The Baron Gastone House by Rino

Post by Shanjaq »

Finding this mod recently was a pleasant surprise! Quite the evocative atmosphere and story, and the higher level monster encounters were nicely done. I played through as the Assassin and there were plenty of places to hide in the shadows and bounce grenades off the geometry ;D
Attachments
baron-gastone-house-peanut.jpg
baron-gastone-house-peanut.jpg (100.36 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
Rino

Post by Rino »

Hey, good devastating shot! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I loved creating a story, characterizing, in this work, a nobleman from the past and his vicissitudes..btw I anticipate that I am working on another story... Those grenades of Assassin really go everywhere and they will have trembled also the bones of Baron Gastone! :)
Sport#TnXWAR#

Post by Sport#TnXWAR# »

Wow! :) I Luv it!